Monitor social apps
Guarantee your kids’ safety on social platforms and protect them against unwelcome strangers
We’re Available on
We Care About Your Concerns
Can i see my child’s text messages?
How can I see photos on my child’s private Instagram messages?
How can I monitor my child’s TikTok?
Inject a dose of safety to social media
with App Monitor
Filter inappropriate content
on the YouTube platform
- Unlock access to your kids’ search and watch history on YouTube
- Immediately find out if they try to leave an inappropriate comment on a post, video, or YouTube Short
- Get notified as we block your kids’ attempt to watch unsuitable videos on the platform
Make sure people on TikTok
pass the vibe check (COMING SOON)
- Get notifications when your kids post a video on TikTok or follow a new account
- See all the messages children send or receive from other TikTok users with links to their profiles
- Receive alerts as we block your kids’ attempts to send inappropriate messages to others
- Get notified the moment someone sends potentially unsuitable messages to your kids on TikTok.
Hang up the phone on people
with problematic behavior
- Unlock full access to your child’s contact list across all their devices
- See the number of whoever calls your kid and vice versa
- Remotely block the numbers of those you don’t want your child to interact with
Follow the proper safety
measures on Instagram (COMING SOON)
- Check every direct message kids send or receive from other people while gaining access to their profile links.
- Get notified the moment someone sends potentially inappropriate messages to your kids on Instagram.
- Receive alerts as we block your kids’ attempts to send unsuitable direct messages to others.
- Find out every time your kids post something new or follow an account on Instagram
Keep convos clean on WhatsApp
messages and group chats (COMING SOON)
- Monitor kids’ conversations with other people on WhatsApp
- Know instantly if your child receives inappropriate messages
- Gain access to the phone numbers of those who contact your little ones and block them if necessary
- Find out the moment your kids try to send unsuitable messages to other people
Keep &$!#%ing out of text
- Be in the know of everything your child says to their friends in text messages
- Get notified the moment someone sends an inappropriate message to your little one through SMS
- Receive notifications whenever your kids send potentially unsuitable text messages to others.
- Access the number of whoever interacts with your child using SMS
Start Right Away
We’re Available on
We Help You Protect Your
Kids in Infinit Ways
Frequently Asked Questions
Have any Question? We’re here to help you
As much as parents want to, it’s impossible to stay close to your kids at all times. No one expects you, an adult with a 9 to 5 job, to be able to constantly check on your kid. That’s what parental control apps are for. It’s our job to keep records of your child’s digital activities for you to look at when you have the time.
Over the past years, our team took in hundreds of comments from parents around the world. Thanks to your feedback, we could curate every feature to address each and every one of your concerns. These features include but are not limited to finding your child’s location in real-time, restricting their screen time, blocking inappropriate content on the internet, and monitoring their activities on social platforms like Instagram. As a result, we designed the most reliable and comprehensive parental control app on the market.
Our application was designed and developed by parents, for parents. We know your concerns. We understand your needs. And just like you, we value nothing more than protecting our kids. Unlike most parental control apps that blindly restrict your child’s device, we made it our mission to help kids develop healthy habits while keeping them safe from the threats of the digital world.
Safes is verified by and follows all the safety rules on Google Play and App Store and has passed their strict security checks. Moreover, as a parental control company, there is nothing more important to us than your child’s digital safety, including their privacy. To ensure your kid’s private data never gets leaked, we encrypt everything on all their devices.
Yes. You can request a refund from the platform you purchased the plan. However, each platform has its own conditions for accepting a refund. We recommend you try out our services and premium features with the free trial plan if you’re on the fence about making a purchase.
Didn’t Find Your Answers? Search in questions: